We got a pair of geckos this weekend. They were free, just had to buy a stand for them. They are all Tim's. The boys like them, but yet are a bit afraid. Christian does not care for them at all--a good thing, maybe he will leave the tank alone.
Very cool! My aunt gave me my cousin's 9 yr. old leopard one that I took to school this year. He was like a therapy dog for the kids:)Jeremy just brought him home a couple of weeks ago, so Aidan too has became a gecko daddy! They are very friendly and cool creatures! I foresee a lizard playdate:)
2 comments:
Very cool! My aunt gave me my cousin's 9 yr. old leopard one that I took to school this year. He was like a therapy dog for the kids:)Jeremy just brought him home a couple of weeks ago, so Aidan too has became a gecko daddy! They are very friendly and cool creatures! I foresee a lizard playdate:)
Geicos?
Geckos?
Geico Geckos?
Post a Comment