Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Adoption Talk

I wrote our adoption petition today. It was pretty painless. It is a document that says what kind of child we wish to adopt and that we will love her with all our hearts and provide her with the best education. So check that one off!

We will get our police clearance this week from Lake Township. And I need to type up our finacial statement as well. Once I get all these little goodies done I will go get them notarized, head to the county clerk so they can stamp it>>then to the Secretary of State>>then Chinese Consolute in New York. Whew it is a lot! I also need to start hounding Tim about getting his passport. Even though he is not going, we still need it.

I need to gather more pictures too. They want 3 couple pictures and 8 family life (we both have to be in those too).

I also hope to have the medical conditions checklist (MCC) signed and faxed in by the end of June. That gets us in line so to speak. :)

No comments: