I know it is early yet, but I think we have decided on a name for our daughter. Let me tell you the ones that I liked that Tim shot down. Kwynn, Chaney, Channing, Callie, Callahan; you notice that they all have the C sound to stick with the C theme in our house.
Ok the name is Kiera. Pronounced KEER UH. Not sure how to spell it yet. Keira, Kiera, Kyra. I like Kyra.
The middle name will incorporate her Chinese name that was given to her.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I do recall suggesting Kyra...What a good auntie.
Channing is my pick :)Jusr LOVE it!!!
Here are some others... I say stick with a C name :)
Cala? (like the lilly)
Chase?
Corin?
Caden?/ Cadence?
Cecile? (my aunt)
Cora? ... my sis's mother-in-law's name
Hehe. I like Chase.
Post a Comment