Yesterday Tim put the laminate floor in the living room in Genoa, it looks nice and CLEAN. I worked on stripping wall paper, did paint the ceilings in the hall/bedrooms/one bathroom, and I got one closet painted. I plan on going over today to keep painting. I try not to get overwhelmed and try to look at the positives. Doing this work is very theraputic and I tend not to eat so much if I am occupied.
I did get a fridge for the house, since our other one is MIA that we left there. H*me Depot is coming out to measure on Thursday for carpet. Not sure if we can make our November 1 deadline we set for ourselves.
Tim will also put up the fence pieces tonight. I will be purchasing an auger--I know we DID have one that worked. I won't even go there.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wouldn't stress about your deadline. Do what you can, and don't overload yourself. Considering all the crap you've dealt with concerning this house and the renter in general, I think you're making good progress. He just moved out, what, two weeks ago?
Post a Comment