Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Name??

I have been doing some thinking on names for our daughter. So far Tim and I have really only agreed on Kyra (K ear uh) or Meya (Mee ya). Meya is a Japanese name that is similar to Mya, only the Japanese version looks like Miya. I thought Meya would leave little room for error. So what do you think of the names? These are no way set in stone. I do like the way Meya Petersen looks written out. (Her middle name will be her given Chinese name).Or how about Mia, rhymes with Kia? If you have other cool names please share.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So it's like "ME-yuh"?

The Jagielski Family said...

I like them both:)People will probably mess up the pronunciation of Meya, unfortuantly. Krya has the C sound so it fits with the boys too. I think both look fantastic with Petersen :)You have to go with hat you like. So people can't stand Elliott, but I love it. That's all that matters. You guys always choose cool and clever names for your kids...I am sure whatever you choose will be perfect for her too!