Friday, February 27, 2009

Tonsils and My Granny

I bought the ticket for Granny to head north. She is coming to take care of me and the boys after my tonsils come out. Yes, that is right I am 32 and getting them out. I keep hearing all these horrible stories. It is like when you are pregnant the first time and people feel compelled to tell you all the graphic details of their labor and delivery. I will totally take all the pain meds the doc gives me as well as drink plenty of fluids, I am sure Gran will make sure of that.

I plan on laying low for two weeks, then we have spring break. Not that I have any plans; other than cleaning for bunco that week. I am trying to stay positive, maybe I will lose that last 10 pounds of baby fat. Yes, my baby is almost 3.5 years old. Don't judge me. :)

1 comment:

Haybee Baby said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you have to have them out but happy to hear someone will be there to help take care of you and the boys. Consider is a vacations..right? :) Take care!