Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's baaack!

The last little bit of paper is back from NY. Tim applied for a passport on Friday. We were told it would be back in 1 to 4 weeks. So while I am waiting on the passport and on sick leave I will make the copies of all my dossier stuff to be mailed to the agency and then sent to China. Then we will officially be done with that paper chase. I think that it took us an unusually long time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather:

So great to see your family blog here. I am excited about the fact that you are going to China to bring a little girl back. Would love to talk to you soon, and possible to meet with you. I am going to China this summer to visit my parents. We will be there for about a month.
My phone number is: 419.215.1977.
email: hli@lourdes.edu

maybe we can all get together with Fran, too.


H.Q.

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather:

So great to read your blog. Call me or email me please.

419.215.1977

or hli@lourdes.edu

Would love to talk to you.

H.Q.