Monday, June 15, 2009

LID

Just got the official word, our log in date is June 10, 2009. That just means that China has our dossier. If we were doing a traditional adoption (instead of the special needs) the LID is your place in line so to speak.


We put our home on the market on June 4. Since then we have had 2 showings. To say this is causing me stress is an understatement. In the long run, it will benefit our family. This transition period is a little rocky and I have been praying about it.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! Congrats on your LID - isn't it the most awesome feeling?!?! If you are in the NSN program, hunker down and just live life...hopefully the wait will pick up! If you are in the WC program, then hopefully you will not be waiting all too long for your child (girl? boy? either? :o) ). Either way, you are expecting a baby, and that is a huge reason to celebrate!!!

The Jagielski Family said...

All I can say is the both of you look so much better now than you did as a young couple. it seems it is going the other way for Jeremy and I. I never had funky hair and saggy eyes. Shoot we were both about three people lighter too! All the pics are great. I really like the close up one of the graduation :) good luck with the house. I am not sure what to do at this point with ours. I keep thinking I need to try to sell it now so we can move easily when Jer gets a job. That's some really exciting Mia news! I am always talking about your adoption with friends :) you've got me really excited!