I am not sure what has gotten into me this week. I have been cleaning. Not just the usual stuff that gets messed up as soon as you do it. I mean cupboards and stove. Could it be nesting? Or could it be that I am anxious for this house to sell? Maybe both. I figure the more I do now, the easier it will be if the house sells. Good plan, right?
Take a look at my handy work.... (The stove had not been cleaned in a LONG LONG time).




3 comments:
That is some serious cabinet organization. Very nice.
OH how I wish my oven looked like that. Mine is GROSS right now and I don't have the nesting instinct going on any more:( I mean, I'm glad to not be prego but I miss the organization frenzy!
Want to nest here? I have 10 bins and tools to sort through in my basement still!
Post a Comment