Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cleaning, theraputic?

The 19th we begin hauling our stuff one room at a time to our first house. That house is about half the size of this one. So I have been cleaning cupboards, closets, toy rooms, anything I can get my hands on. It is hard to imagine all the junk that we have accumulated. Sunday Tim hauled 20 tubs of stuff to his mom's to store for our spring garage sale. I have more now from cleaning out the toy room. I didn't even count the bags I took out for the garbage man! All this purging of "stuff" seems very theraputic. Is that weird? It feels good to let go of it.

Since the house is smaller, I am looking at different ways to try and maintain order and organization. I found an awesome idea for a kid magnet board at this site: http://theidearoom.blogspot.com/2009/07/kids-organizing-bulletin-board.html
I will modify it to suit our space, but thought it was great.

If you have any ideas, please share.

No comments: