Had a very frustrating day. To be so close to getting Mia, and have to do MORE paperwork. It would be different if we had not done the exact paperwork before. More money that was not planned on being spent, has to be paid out.
Tim and I will have to be fingerprinted locally, for the Ohio BCI and FBI checks. We will also have to have a physical done again. Fingerprints --painless. The doctor part, who are we kidding those people are incompetent. They are closed on Friday, but rest assured I will call them first thing on Monday morning. If we have been seen in the last 10 months--they can use that data--if they will. If not then a new appointment has to be made. Trust me they do not realize that time is of the essence, and are never in any hurry to get us in.
I have been upset today about all this and other things. I have cried, and prayed, and cried while praying. Please continue to pray for our family.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment