We traveled to Detroit this morning for fingerprints. Painless! Per the home study agency the central registry will be back this week. YES! So folks hopefully next week we can start counting down to the next step in this paperwork train. Honestly I have done more paperwork for this adoption than I did for my Masters. ;)
Everyday I check my email in hopes of updated pictures of Mia. We wonder how much she has changed since the referral picture was taken. Maybe we will get some this month. The last update was from January and it was just measurments.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I pray you get some updated pictures of Mia soon. It makes the wait a little easier if that is even possible~lol. We unexpectedly received updated pics of our Mia a few weeks before TA. I *think* that CCAI can request an update 3 months after you accept your referral. Hang in there! You are getting so close!
Post a Comment