Waiting is the name of the game in adoption. I am happy to be on the downhill wait. Our Article 5 is set to be done this Friday (July 2). What that means is 2-4 weeks later we could have travel approval. To save myself possible heartbreak, I think we will travel in August. If is happens in July then it will be a happy surprise.
We had a garage sale 2 weeks in a row. I only wanted to make enough to cover my visa to China, I did and then some. I will take care of that this week. Progress! I have also picked up more hours at my second job this summer. Every little bit helps.
In the meantime, I think we all have the nesting bug--Tim included. There are things that need repaired outside because of the tornado; and Mr. Petersen has been working on those like a house on fire. I have been working on cleaning and organizing the inside trying to stay busy so the wait goes fast.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment