We flew today into Zhengzhou, Henan. We exchanged money at a bank and went to Wal-Mart for supplies. Let me tell ya, it is a mile there and a mile back to good ole WM. I told mom that if I had to walk to our Wal-Mart I certainly wouldn't buy as much stuff! (the chicken picture is from Wal-Mart)
Our guide Yisha gave us a paper today that had little snippits about our children. I found out that Mia likes little dogs and cats and likes to chase them. She also claps her hands and shakes her body while listening to music. She is afraid of seeing lots of strangers--That one will be a big one- especially tomorrow. She is walking now.
We came back from Wal-Mart to find the crib in the room. It seems very real now. We get our children at 10 am tomorrow.
(I can get email at my woh.rr.com account).

No comments:
Post a Comment