So imagine my surprise when after a day of crazy with just life in general, I opened my email to find the subject line Wu Fan Min. Who is that, you say? That is Mara Min's Chinese name. I was thrilled. I ran from my basement office and hollered to Tim in a very concerning tone, "Tim, come down here fast." I wanted him to see the email as I opened it. (He asked am I in trouble? :) )
We did get a recent picture, from 2.22.11. I will share it later. We are just being selfish with it for now. I will share a few things about her; she loves going to the park to play; she is unwilling to leave when it is time to go, she is being potty trained, she likes to play with other children, she will refuse to eat or wear things she does not like. She is 24 pounds and has 20 teeth.
So very exciting to get this about her. I am ready to go get her!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment