Back to school? Really? Well for me it is. The first week starts out slow; the calm before the storm. Then hang on to your hats, it does not slow down till about October!
The boys don't head back till the 23rd. It will just be Mia and I at home during the day. It will be so lonely and quiet for the both of us.
I have got a pretty big jump on the school supplies shopping (for Carter and Christian). What's with not giving me a 7th grade list till I pay the fees a week before school starts? Do they not know that I am a planner, control freak, and anal? UGH!
Football starts August 8 for Chandler, new cleats this week. New school shoes sometime in August as well. I feel my checkbook starting to weep.
So sad summer is over. It was really the lazy days of summer. We stayed up late, slept in, did a few things on the "honey do" list, and swam.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment