Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good things in the mail

On Saturday the mailman rang the doorbell at 8am. I am sure I was a sight to see, he kept saying I am sorry for ringing the bell so early. My express mail package from the Sec of State came in. I must say that I am impressed Ohio! I sent it to you on Tuesday and I got it back on Saturday. I had to have the power of attorney certified since Tim is not traveling. Next up, that piece of paper goes to NY to the Chinese Consulate. Then it comes back to me, I have to take it to China.

When the regular mail ran, my I800 was in it. Woot Woot! I scan a copy and send it to my adoption agency. We are down to a few steps left in this adoption. I will get a letter next, I think the NVC, all of our info will be cabled to China, then Article 5, and at last TA (travel approval).

Guess it's time to get my visa. :)

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

sooooooooooo EXCITING!!! Its all fast from here!!!! Wont be long until Mara is in your arms!!!

God bless you guys!!