
Can you believe it the sun is out!! I am pretty pumped. We will definitely be outside today. WOO HOO!
Today Tim took the day off and went to Books and Breakfast at Chandler's school. He called and said they had a good time. The book fair was at school; hence the title Books and Breakfast. :)
Didn't walk yesterday, but boy I did clean. I must be nesting for Fran! I mopped, wiped down cupboards, and vacuumed. Trust me mopping at my house is no small feat. I have started using Mrs. Meyers, expensive, but boy does it smell good. (Lemon Verbena) I need to go buy more when I am out and about today.
Kind of a slow day here on the home front.

1 comment:
Too funny! I am at my worst today and this week...you can tell a birth is around the corner:)
Post a Comment