I have sent in for the certified copies of my AR marriage licence and MO birth certificate. It normally takes about 2 weeks to get back. From there I will send the copies to the Secretary of States (MO and AR). Then they go to the Chinese Consulate (Houston --for AR and Chicago for MO). Of course there are fees along the way...... Just another step closer!
I was able to set up the fire inspection. They are coming out Wednesday. That gives me time to pick up and clean the house! So far no cost...
Busy week this week; orthodontist appt, farm field trip, hair cuts, fire inspection, soccer practices, speech. Ahh the life of a busy family!
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Let's get hopeful...add visit your friend and her new baby in the hospital to your list of things to do this week!
I would love to see you and the baby! I LOVE babies. :)
Post a Comment