There really hasn't been a lot going on around here.
Hmmm, right not Extreme Home Makeover is in town--yes with hottie Ty Pennington. It could not have went to nicer people. They have 11 boys, some adopted. They were also an OHVA family for a while until the mom became sick. If you want to see what is going on www.13abc.com is really good. Also visit Fran's blog, she is visiting the work site daily! :) The show will air in November sometime.
Our good friends the Cuevas family just welcomed a new grandbaby into the world. Makayla Jean was born at 5 am this morning. I ran up there tonight and held her for a bit. She is so tiny, about 5 pounds and has TONS of black hair. She could have a hairbow! She is at the hospital where Carter has speech so we will sneak a visit tomorrow morning too. This time I will take my camera. Makes me think of how little my boys were and now they are so grown compared to her. sniff sniff
This should give Katie something more to read........
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, yes, thank you! Finally! Your updates are becoming fewer and farther between. I do not like that. I try to post on my blog regularly so that you can keep up with my grand collegiate life, and you don't even read it. :( I check your blog DAILY...Because my grand collegiate life gets boring. In other news, LESS THAN 12 HOURS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!
I do read your blog, girlie.
Post a Comment