Thursday, September 18, 2008

Poop


If any of you know Christian, he has his own way of doing things. To be honest, he kicks my butt daily. He is creeping up on the big 3. I was getting a bit discouraged with the fact he had no interest what so ever in the potty. However, this past week I have been putting underwear on him and he has done a decent job of going pee in the potty. We have bribed him for about 6 months with a truck that was in the closet if he pooped in the potty.


Well, behold he did last night!!! Yes, I did text and email people about my wonderful news. Sad I know, but it was a momentous occasion. I asked him today if he would do it again, he said yes. (Wonder if he thinks he will get a new truck again??)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Again, I say, WOO FOR POO!