Monday, April 27, 2009

Mia's Room

I am almost done with Mia's room. The two walls shown with the bed need something on them. I have a few ideas. I am also looking for a reasonably priced oval mirror for above the dresser.

4 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Cute room!! Have you tried Target for a mirror?? Even Wal-Mart has some nice home decor items now... I love their gallery frames there, and so reasonably priced!

Katie said...

I agree that the walls with the bed need something. They just look too blank. The name on the wall and the little birds above the closet are my favorite things about the room. They're too cute. I might be a good Aunt Katie and make some cute, girly accent pillows for the bed or the bench. :)

The Jagielski Family said...

I like the little birdies :) What about those rub-on wall quotes? There is a woman in the Toledo Craftsman Guild that makes personalized ones with whatever you want on them in whatever font/ color you choose? I would love to get something like that for my walls but they all are textured :( I wonder if you could get a saying in Chinese or something??? I like the name hangings you made too! Very cute!!!

Haybee Baby said...

I love it!! So exciting to know that she'll be here before you know it sleeping in that bed. I can't wait to meet her.