I thought moving one room at a time would be a good thing. I am not really sure if it is or not. So far the only room that is officially there is Mia's simply because no one uses her stuff. I had enough paint left to paint a wall pink in her new room, so it is ready.
Since I painted EVERYTHING in that house last fall, I really just need to do a bit of touch ups and paint the main bathroom before we officially move in. Tim will be hauling over outside stuff and weights this weekend. I want to wipe down cupboards and buy some window coverings this weekend. Hopefully it will be a productive weekend.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I finally cought up! Wow! It really must feel good to purge a bit. I know I always liek that feeling. It is also nice you get to go a room at a time too :) Let me know if you want me to takle a room with you! I'd need a little stress relief too :)
Awesome pictures you've been taking of the boys too!
Post a Comment