Officially all of my paperwork is now in Missouri for USCIS. That is such a HUGE relief to me. I was beginning to get my eye twitch back.
I am hoping to get my renewal stuff in the next two weeks; then praying for 2-3 months to get Mia. I am secretly hoping or 2 months.
We first saw her face around Thanksgiving, and have beeing waiting not so patiently ever since.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am hoping two too! Seriously...like you said in a few posts back- I think you really have done more than a Master's! You were a staright A student for that...Your hard work will pay off big in the end here too!
HEy...and remember when they told us it would take , what was it 2 1/2 years to do our Masters and it ended up taking longer in the end?
Now we look back and that seems all so long ago that we accomplished it!
Or you know how pregnancy seemed forever and the first time you brought the boys home from the hospital it seemed like they became little boys over night? Those last 8 weeks of pregnancy was killer, but the time flew by once they were here- eight weeks flew by!
I think all this waiting will feel the same for you in the end. I can't imagine, but know it is going to be one of the best moments in your life when you get to see her in the flesh and kiss her for the first time!
You are one really amazing woman- You know I already think you nare super mom! I can't say I have ever put that kind of effort into anything! That is for sure!!!
Post a Comment