

Our group went to the Great Wall. Katie and I decided to do the "easy" side. Let me tell you it was not as "easy" as you think. It was obvious that it had been rebuilt, but the steps were still very steep and uneven; some were 2 high others 4 high. The 4 high were up to my knees. It was fun and later we had a traditional Chinese lunch. I am attaching a photo of the fish we were served.
We made it to Wuhan, Hubei. It is a busy city. I do not think that they see many Americans here; just by the curious looks we get. They do have a Starbucks and McDonalds.
We meet Miss Mara tomorrow at 10:30. I am beginning to get anxious/nervous. Pray for her little heart as her world is going to be turned upside down.
2 comments:
Praying all goes well!
Jami
So happy to see you with little Mara! Looking back through your blog, I noticed that your girls are 5 months apart...ours are 4! Many fun years ahead. Curious to know who your CCAI rep is...we had Joselyn. Can't wait for more pics!
Gretchen
Post a Comment