Thursday, January 5, 2012

OMG!

My brain is swirling right now. Very close to booking the flights, should finalize that today/tomorrow. So many little things that need to fall into place in the next 20 days. That's right we are outta here on Jan 25th!

Up until this point the adoption has felt like a steady jog. That all changed on Tuesday, now it feels like an all out sprint. (The kind where someone is chasing you.)

1 comment:

Brian and Megan said...

This is the best description of what the last week and a half have felt like. hanks for the laugh, I needed it! Your daughter is beautiful! It looks as though we will cross paths in Beijing and then again in Guangzhou, our CA is the 6th. I will see/meet you in a few days! You've inspired me, I better put something on my old blog!
Megan - fellow CCAI mom, on the way to Zhengzhou for #5 next week